What is the Dental plan?
Our Practice Membership Plan offers a simple and flexible way to pay for your dental care. In return for a nominal monthly payment we provide you with a comprehensive programme of maintenance, prevention and treatment.
Membership ensures you have access to quality dental care, offering you a simple, flexible way to pay and is designed to help you keep on top of your dental health.
What is included in the plan?
- An annual dental health check per year including a mouth cancer screen to ensure all is well
- Two hygiene visits per year to help prevent gum disease and to keep your mouth feeling fresh
- Any necessary xrays
- Review appointments
- 15% discount on any additional work you may need including cosmetic treatment
- Up to £10,000 dental accident, emergency and out of hours cover
What is the Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance?
The Practice Membership is not an insurance scheme but we have included insurance from Hiscox, one of the UK’s leading insurers to pay for the cost of treatment if you damage your teeth as a result of an accident or need a dentist in an emergency outside of normal surgery hours. The cost is included in your monthly payment and the insurance covers you anywhere in the world for:
- Accidental damage to your teeth as a result of a fall or blow
- Emergency treatment when away from home or outside normal surgery hours
For full terms and conditions, please refer to the Supplementary Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance Policy by clicking here
Download the Emergency Treatment Away From Home (Section 1a) Claim Form by clicking here
Download the Emergency Call Out (Section 1b) Claim Form by clicking here
Download the Treatment Following an Accident (Section 2) Claim Form by clicking here
Download the Hospital Benefit (Section 3) OR Mouth Cancer (Section 4) Claim Form by clicking here
Download the Redundancy (Section 5) Claim Form by clicking here
What is the cost of the Practice Membership Plan?
Maintenance Plan A – £11.95 per month
Perio Plan B – £14.00 per month
How do I pay?
Monthly by Direct Debit
How do I join Bollington Dental?
You can contact us by telephone on 01625 574609, or ask a member of our team at the practice reception.